1. Start Outlook Express, and on the Tools menu, click Accounts.
If the Internet Connection Wizard starts up automatically, skip ahead to step 4.
2. Click Add, and then click Mail to open the Internet Connection Wizard.
Mail option from the Add button
3. On the Your Name page of the wizard, type your name as you want it to appear to everyone who gets e-mail from you, and then click Next.
4. On the Internet Explorer Address page, type your e-mail address, and then click Next.
5. On the E-mail Server Names page, fill in the first block of information, and then click Next.
6. On the Internet Mail Logon page, type your account name (your full email address) and password.
7. Click Next, and then click Finish.
You're ready to send your first e-mail!